CybersecurityStay safe by staying ahead
Tec-Masters Empowers Focused Cybersecurity Teams!
Through a unique integration of strategic partnerships, processes and tools for threat detection, analysis and response, Tec-Masters offers cybersecurity services covering:
- High Value Asset Assessments
- Risk & Vulnerability Assessment
- Incident Response
- Penetration Testing
- Cyber Hunt
Hyperion defines a new approach to cyber security based on Behavior Computation. It’s the first commercially available solution of its kind for detecting sleeper code, zero-day attacks, and other threats! Truly a bleeding-edge threat detection tool, Hyperion keeps your systems and data safe through a unique process that detects malicious software behavior.
In support of our Federal, state and local clients, Tec-Masters brings to bear a focused Cybersecurity team that delivers integrated people, processes, hardware and software tools using our Integrated Product and Process Development (IPPD) process. As part of our Program Management approach, Integrated Process Teams (IPT) apply our processes to lower risk for our client. Our capabilities include extensive background and performance in:
- Program Management
- Information Assurance and Cybersecurity Operations within our Security Engineering approach
- Modeling Simulation and Stimulation (Force on Force, HWIL/SWIL)
- Internet of Things (IoT) Critical Infrastructure Protection
Risk Managment Network
The Tec-Masters Risk Management Framework (RMF) provides a process that integrates security and risk management activities into the system development life cycle. A Tec-Masters risk-based approach to security control selection and specification considers:
- Constraints due to applicable laws, directives, Executive Orders, policies, standards, or regulations
The following six steps related to managing organizational risk are the baseline of an effective information security program. Tec-Masters applies this process to both new and legacy systems within the context of the system development life cycle and the Federal Enterprise Architecture.
- Categorizing the Information System
- Selecting Security Controls
- Implementing Security Controls
- Assessing Security Controls
- Authorizing the Information System
- Monitoring Security Controls
At Tec-Masters, software quality begins with its ability to be used safely and securely by the DoD client. Within the RMF this means assessing the software holistically as part of the system it will join.