As we prepare for the re-opening of our offices on May 4, Tec-Masters is taking several steps to ensure we have a safe working environment for all employees, clients, and customers.
To slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and not know it from transmitting it to others, we are instituting, until further notice, the following company-wide guidelines:
- Employees are to wear facial coverings that cover both nose and mouth in all public and common areas.
These areas include, but are not limited to; entry and exit from the building, hallways, bathrooms, conference rooms, supply rooms, breakrooms, reception areas and any area where 2 or more people are congregated. Facial covering is the responsibility of the employee.
- All employees are expected to thoroughly wash their hands when visiting restrooms, and before making coffee.
- Employees are responsible for sanitizing their office and personal items.
- Everyone should practice Social Distancing etiquette by maintaining at least a 6-foot gap at all times.
- Limit hand-shaking and physical contact as much as possible and replace with a kind gesture of appreciation.
- Meetings should be limited to no more than 10 persons in an average sized conference room, or preferably, utilizing remote resources such as tele-conferences and conference calls whenever possible.
- Office visits should be short and limited to just 2 people.
- Employees should not congregate in hallways or closed-in spaces for long periods.
- Due to limited space, breakroom capacity should be limited to just 1 person at a time.
- Please perform honest self-health checks before coming to work.
- In accordance with EEOC and CDC guidelines, all employees are subject to temperature checks at any given moment throughout the workday. If a fever is detected the employee will be sent home.
Employees can expect to experience a new work-world initially, and perhaps long term, rather than business as usual once the pandemic abates. We ask for your patience and understanding as we go through these challenges together, and we wish everyone good health!