TMI is in need of qualified applicants to work at Fort Sill, OK.
We are offering a $2,000 finder’s fee for an open Army Space Specialist SME position that we have in Fort Sill, OK. If you find a qualified candidate, please have them apply at the link below. Send a copy of the candidate’s resume to email@example.com so we can track that you referred them. If we hire your referral, you will receive a finder’s fee.
- Master’s degree with 10 years’ cumulative operational experience in Space Operations OR
Bachelor’s degree with 12 years’ experience.
- Two years’ experience in the development, review, and staffing of Space related doctrine,
documents, and publications.
- Space Operations experience supporting C2 of systems within the Space community with Joint Capabilities Integration & Development System (JCIDS) experience.
- Have participated in the development of commander Space IPB function, produced a Space Estimate and/or the Space Annex for Operations Orders.
- Must be subject matter expert on all matters pertaining to Space.
- Must have a Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI.
- Must be willing to travel.
Link to apply: AcquireTM