4 Years in a Row!
||Innovate Your Career at Tec-Masters, Inc.
Tec-Masters, Inc. thrives on diversity and innovation.
We welcome individual creativity and reward talented performance. If you are interested in a dynamic career, consider reaching your full potential at Tec-Masters, Inc.
Tec-Masters, Inc. offers competitive salaries, attractive benefits and educational opportunities. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
| Infrastructure Project Manager
| Job Location: Orlando, FL
Tec-Masters has a contingent requirement for a highly trained and experience Infrastructure Project Manager to support operations in Orlando, FL. The candidate must have an AS degree with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the installation of information technology infrastructure configuration and maintenance of network infrastructure equipment.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the internet and its working (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, etc.)
• Configure and setup Cisco ASA Firewall, VPN Concentrators and Security appliances for vendors systems access from the internet
• Design, setup and configure complex switching environments
• Design, setup and configure complex wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications
• Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking
• Lead the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether-Channel (Bonding), etc.
• Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network systems
• Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance for the organization
• Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver service in accordance with established objectives
• Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, and site personnel and outside vendors and etc.
• Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users
• Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, IP telephone and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services
• Oversee the configuration and installation of the Guest and Vendor wired/wireless networks
• Provide documentation for the Telecommunication Room configurations concerning Guest/Vendor servers and services
• Develop strategies for conversion of BioMed hardware based servers to virtual based servers
• Subject matter expert on the BioMed data center construction and configuration working closely with RE’s to ensure it meets the facility’s needs
• Manage and maintain all IP space that relates to Guest/Vendor/BioMed devices throughout the Orlando enterprise
• Coordinate and document all new system installs for BioMed, SME on the 6550 process assisting Contract Officer’s (CO), Contract Officer’s Representative (COR) and end-user
• Ensure compliance with VA and FDA directives as it relates to systems configuration and certification
• Monitors contractor compliance during system installs for all VHA procurements
• Coordinate all efforts with Office of Information and Technology to ensure no gap exists and ensure timely installation of BioMed systems.
• Attend project related meetings
Technical, analytical and interpersonal skill required:
• Current CCNA and/or CCNP certifications
• Maintain network security through proper configuration of VPN and Firewalls
• Knowledge of Cisco VRF-lite configuration
• Knowledge, configuration and maintenance of Cisco 6509, 6500 series date center equipment
• Knowledge, configuration and maintenance of Cisco Catalyst 4000, 3000 access layer switches
• Knowledge, configuration and maintain Cisco WLAN systems 5500 series controllers, 3000 series APs
• Cisco ASR router administration
• Cisco ACS 802.1X end point administration
• Conducts core services installs and management of VLAN’s enterprise wide.
• Performs life cycle management of all network assets
• Manages enterprise network architecture, routing, routed, metro-e LAN’s and VRF’s
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal
All qualified candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com no later than 31 Oct 2013.
Contact: Joanne Lucid at firstname.lastname@example.org. 256-721-6616